Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Best Gluten-Free Pizza!

My vote for BEST gluten-free pizza has to go to Keste Pizza & Vino in NYC! Pizza is probably my favorite food and being gluten-free has seriously restricted my ability to eat pizza as often as I'd like. Not to mention, many gluten-free pizzas aren't all that great. Keste Pizza & Vino offers 6 different gluten-free pizzas. The crust is AMAZING! I've eaten gfree pizza from many different places and never have I tasted a gfree crust as good as this one. It's hand-tossed, crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside and it even rises and has those lovely little bubbles. It is just as good or even better than the real thing. Prices for their gluten-free pizzas run from $15-$20 and they feed 1-2 people. PLEASE try this place the next time you're in NYC! Skeptic's Star-Rating: 5 stars
Click Here to visit: The website of Keste Pizza & Vino

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add a comment in response to a specific restaurant or dish that I've reviewed. Or suggest a new resaurant or dish that I should try!